Kew Gardens Aged Care
Organisation Australian Aged Care Group Pty Ltd (1 other service)
Set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds and surrounding parklands, Kew Gardens Aged Care is a new Extra Service residential care facility, occupying a prime residential location adjacent to and overlooking the magnificent Alexandra Gardens in close proximity to the Kew Junction and its shopping strip, the Kew Library and several major hospitals.
The multi level facility, features luxurious amenities and is designed to meet or exceed current environmental design requirements, offering a mix of extra service low and high care together with specialist dementia care and ageing in place programs.
Comfort - Architecturally designed and built this ultra modern complex provides a warm and friendly environment offering your loved one unparalleled opportunities for relaxation and or entertainment. Elegantly appointed and decorated, the ensuited private rooms and suites ensure privacy and dignity for each resident.
We provide an extensive range of services to assist residents to remain active and engaged. These include:
- Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms, supersuites with fully equipped kitchenettes/lounge area for people wanting that extra space; visitors suite
- Chapel (non denominational); alfresco cafe & bar; cinema; residents' bus – for regular excursions and outings
- Plasma TV screens and individually controlled heating and air-conditioning in every room
- Telephone and Foxtel connection points in every room; piano lounge
- Numerous lounge, sitting and recreational areas within the fully air conditioned facility; elegant quality surrounds and decor
- Selection of superb meals from our a la carte style menu; private dining room for dinner parties or functions
- Wellbeing Centre; BBQ and open air courtyard areas; library and reading rooms
- On-site hairdressing; visiting hours 24 hours, seven days a week; business centre; on-site undercover car parking; walking distance to public transport
- Diversional therapy, Dietitian, speech therapy, beauty therapy, music therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, massage and aromatherapy including dementia specific programs and a choice of Doctors are also available.
Care and Support - All Kew Gardens Aged Care staff are carefully selected and considered the best in their field. They are highly skilled and experienced aged care and allied health professionals experienced in Dementia and palliative care and take pride in making a positive difference to the lives of our residents.
By offering a comprehensive range of care options, the concept of “Ageing in Place” removes the need for any subsequent move to another facility. Our staff are committed to consistently delivering first class individually focused care based on an intimate knowledge of each resident’s personal requirements.
Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle & Recreation Services Team provide a rich and varied program of activities and experiences tailored to meet individual interest, cultural backgrounds, social, emotional and physical abilities.
Meals - Our Chef caters to specialist dietary needs including a selection of freshly prepared meals from our a la carte style menu with residents having a variety of meal choices and cuisines.
To discuss your requirements and experience Kew Gardens lifestyle first hand, please telephone (03) 9261 8600.
Aged care home
100 beds. All beds are extra service beds.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Australian Aged Care Group Pty Ltd.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...