TLC Aged Care is an award winning successful family group that has been caring for Victorians since 1991 and is dedicated to providing an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
• Restaurant quality kitchens
• Happy hour celebrations
• Celebratory meals on special occasions
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
• Air conditioned wheelchair friendly minibuses
• Lifestyle therapy
• Active recreation programs
• Individualised physiotherapy programs
• Resident support groups.
Tender Loving Aged Care:
• 24 hour Nurse call system
• Dementia secure area
• Adjoining rooms for couples
• Ageing in place
• Palliative care
• Podiatry services
• Pharmacy services
• Dental care
• Eye care
• GP (access to medical services).
Safe and Secure:
• Closed circuit television systems
• Secure key-padded entry
• Sensor lighting in ensuite bathrooms
• Ergonomic handrails
• Single level / wheelchair friendly buildings.
Home Sweet Home:
• Private rooms with ensuites
• Space for cherished personal items
• Airconditioned homes with individual heating systems
• Laundry services
• On-site parking
• Designated places of worship
• Secluded lounge areas and relaxing sunrooms.
Government subsidised aged care
180 beds. 1 respite bed. 44 beds cater for secure dementia.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by TLC Aged Care Pty Ltd.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about a bed / room vacancy or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...