Organisation TLC Aged Care Pty Ltd (9 other services)
TLC Aged Care is an award winning successful family group that has been caring for Victorians since 1991 and is dedicated to providing an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
• Restaurant quality kitchens
• Happy hour celebrations
• Celebratory meals on special occasions
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
• Air conditioned wheelchair friendly minibuses
• Lifestyle therapy
• Active recreation programs
• Individualised physiotherapy programs
• Resident support groups.
Tender Loving Aged Care:
• 24 hour Nurse call system
• Dementia secure area
• Adjoining rooms for couples
• Ageing in place
• Palliative care
• Podiatry services
• Pharmacy services
• Dental care
• Eye care
• GP (access to medical services).
Safe and Secure:
• Closed circuit television systems
• Secure key-padded entry
• Sensor lighting in ensuite bathrooms
• Ergonomic handrails
• Single level / wheelchair friendly buildings.
Home Sweet Home:
• Private rooms with ensuites
• Space for cherished personal items
• Airconditioned homes with individual heating systems
• Laundry services
• On-site parking
• Designated places of worship
• Secluded lounge areas and relaxing sunrooms.
Aged care home
180 beds. 1 respite bed. 44 beds cater for secure dementia.
Chapel / Church, Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by TLC Aged Care Pty Ltd.
5 days ago · V6393
- ACAT/S required
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with private ensuite (concessional)
- Specialist dementia services with secure rooms
ocated at Frankston North on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, Forest Lodge is the ideal home for residents wanting care and convenience in a quiet suburban setting. Forest Lodge offers luxury accommodation, dining and relaxation options plus the highest accredited standards of healthcare - giving peace of mind to you and your family.
The design and layout of Forest Lodge is bright and airy, providing high-calibre care in a contemporary setting. A choice of outdoor areas, combined with open living spaces offers a relaxed and convivial lifestyle. You and your family are also welcome to enjoy the sunny courtyard located adjacent to our café and our in-house cinema.
Forest Lodge provides spacious private rooms with ensuite bathrooms and a luxurious standard of fixtures and fittings. We provide freshly cooked, nutritionally balanced meals and a wide variety of entertainment, outings and other social activities.
All rooms at Forest Lodge have Foxtel connections and residents can opt to purchase the Standard Aged Care Package or the Premium Aged Care Package.
In our specially designed memory support environment our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents. Forest Lodge also offers respite care as an alternative to permanent aged care.
Our Admissions Coordinator is available on 0498 058 957 to discuss your individual needs and to provide you with a tour of our home.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...