Redleaf Manor Aged Care
Organisation Allity (44 other services)
We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The company has provided quality residential aged care consistently over the past 30 years.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
We are a leader in the health care industry in New South Wales. It is committed to the supply of quality management services to the industry and recognised for its outstanding contribution to the management of aged care facilities since 1970.
All facilities are accredited
by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency
Aged care home
61 beds. 16 beds cater for secure dementia. All beds are extra service beds.
24/7 registered nursing, Couples rooms, Non-dedicated respite, Palliative care, Partners without ACAT considered, Secure garden, Secure dementia beds, Specialist services (Podiatry, physiotherapy, Dietitian, speech therapy, palliative care, Dentist).
Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Allity.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...