Calvary Community Care Melbourne South East
Organisation Calvary Community Care (29 other services)
Calvary Community Care provides a range of flexible services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to support independent living at home and community connections.
Contact our 24/7 customer service line on 1300 66 00 22 to discover how services can be tailored to suit your needs.
We offer practical help with daily living including:
- Transport to appointments, shopping and special events
- Meal preparation, cooking and menu planning
- Social support and companionship
- Hospital to Home transport and support
- House cleaning, laundry and domestic assistance
- Personal care including showering, grooming and dressing
- Support for carers
- Home maintenance and modifications
- Personal Alarms and Telecare Solutions
Calvary also provides specialised credentialed and clinical services for more complex needs including
- Overnight sleepover support
- 24 hour in-home care
- Credentialed Care – eg. compression stocking application, blood glucose monitoring, ear and eye drop administration and catheter care.
- Community Nursing
Calvary Community Care’s Support Workers are professionally trained, undergo rigorous reference and police checks and are First Aid certified.
Services can be provided via government subsidised programs (Home Care Packages, CHSP, HACC), as self-funded private services or a combination of both. In certain regions, Calvary Community Care also delivers Veterans’ Home Care.
Call 1300 66 00 22 or visit our website.
Home care packages level 2
60 packages offered in total.
Servicing the following LGAs / council districtsCardinia, Casey, Glen Eira, Kingston (VIC), Mornington Peninsula, Port Phillip, Stonnington.
Associated Products or Services
These services are operated by
Calvary Community Care
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...