TLC Aged Care is an award winning successful family group that has been caring for Victorians since 1991 and is dedicated to providing an aged care experience that is dignified, caring and compassionate.
• Restaurant quality kitchens
• Happy hour celebrations
• Celebratory meals on special occasions
• Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
• Air conditioned wheelchair friendly minibuses
• Lifestyle therapy
• Active recreation programs
• Individualised physiotherapy programs
• Resident support groups.
Tender Loving Aged Care:
• 24 hour Nurse call system
• Dementia secure area
• Adjoining rooms for couples
• Ageing in Place
• Palliative care
• Podiatry services
• Pharmacy services
• Dental care
• Eye care
• GP (access to medical services).
Safe And Secure:
• Closed circuit television systems
• Secure key-padded entry
• Sensor lighting in ensuite bathrooms
• Ergonomic handrails
• Single level / wheelchair friendly buildings.
Home Sweet Home:
• Private rooms with ensuites
• Space for cherished personal items
• Airconditioned homes with individual heating systems
• Laundry services
• On-site parking
• Designated places of worship
• Secluded lounge areas and relaxing sunrooms.
Government subsidised aged care
130 beds. 1 respite bed. 36 beds cater for secure dementia.
Chapel / Church, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by TLC Aged Care Pty Ltd.
Mar 17 · V3309
Personalised care in luxury surroundings
- ACAT/S required
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with private ensuite (concessional)
- Specialist dementia services with secure rooms
Our standard rooms offer single-bed accommodation with ensuites. All rooms include interior designed furnishings, carpets and window dressings, plus flexibility to incorporate your existing furniture and make the room your own.
Each room has a ceiling fan and heating, with a combined living/bedroom area flooded by natural light and modern lighting. Residents of our standard rooms enjoy the convenience of a built-in wardrobe and spacious modern bathroom including a built-in vanity unit, easy-access shower and toilet; along with access to shared outdoor living areas.
Our rooms incorporate up-to-the-minute features to ensure your safety and comfort; including aerial points, telephone/IT connections (services at your cost), power points, free WiFi and Skype access, height-adjustable beds, and bedside tables incorporating lighting controls and call buttons. For your peace of mind, Noble Gardens is secured by a state-of-the-art security system, and all common areas are monitored by CCTV.
Please contact our Admissions Coordinator on 0498 001 157 to arrange a tour.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...