Organisation Lutheran Community Care (13 other services)
- council bus stop within the grounds for easy access to nearby shopping centres and community amenities
- well-established, not-for-profit organisation
- located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- a selection of single, shared and single ensuite rooms
- registered nurses available 24 hours per day
- a dementia-specific unit and palliative care
- one and two bedroom units
- renovated with modern kitchens and bathrooms
- nurse call system
- An expansive recreational activity program designed by dedicated activities staff
- Frequent outings to local attractions, the beach, picnics and live concerts
- A fully-equipped recreational hall offering indoor bowls, billiards and snooker
- A media room that screens movie greats, the latest DVDs and Wii computer games profiling golf and tennis
- Our onsite allied health service provides physiotherapy, podiatry and massage services to our residents and the broader community.
156 beds. 2 are respite beds. 25 beds cater for secure dementia.
Trinder Park Retirement Village
55 Villas / ILUs, Rental units.
24/7 supervisor(s), Aged care on-site, Communal facilities, Licence to occupy, Service fee, Small pets welcome.
Six rental units available through State Government Community Housing Program; pets welcome at Manager's discretion.
Day therapy centre
Trinder Park Day Therapy Centre
Chapel / Church, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by
Lutheran Community Care
5 days ago · V28485
Bedroom: 1Bathroom: 1Car space: 1
- Villa / ILU for sale
Grab your home among the gum trees for only $117,500! This newly available unit offers all the modern conveniences, including airconditioning and a detached carport. Enjoy peace and quiet in our friendly village.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...