Nazareth Care Wynnum
Organisation Nazareth Care (4 other services)
Location 272 Wynnum North Rd, Wynnum QLD 4178
Phone (07) 3393 5511 · Fax (07) 3893 0168 DPS id 14768
Nazareth Care Wynnum is a Catholic residential aged care facility committed to the provision of person-centred holistic care and service based on Christian principles that are dedicated to upholding the sanctity and dignity of human life.
The Sisters of Nazareth, Nazareth Care management and staff strive to provide a home-like, friendly and caring environment in which senior citizens are respected and regarded as valuable members of society.
Our core values of Love, Compassion, Patience, Justice, Respect and Hospitality constitute the foundations of our care and service delivery.
Nazareth Care welcomes all prospective residents to our community irrespective of race or religious observance. Family and friends are encouraged to visit and welcome.
Care and services provided include:
- Pastoral care and chaplaincy
- Regular Mass and Services as well as sacramental rights
- Services of other denominations held on a regular basis
- On-site Chapel and Oratory
- On-site Sisters of Nazareth
- High and low care facilities which embrace the principle of ‘ageing-in-place’
- Clinical care with visiting Doctors of resident choice
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Palliative care
- Daily Lifestyle and Leisure programs of your choice for entertainment and socialisation
- Allied health inclusive of podiatry, Dietitian, physiotherapy, speech therapy
- On-site hairdressing by appointment
- On-site cook-fresh catering with a ‘5 star’ rating from the Brisbane City Council and offers a quality seasonal menu
- Our staff speak sixteen languages
- On-site kiosk
- Bus trips and organised outings
- Sensory garden
- Call buttons located in every room and bathroom
- Peaceful sitting areas to enjoy the company of visitors and friends
- A full care staff team, available 24 / 7, to support residents with their daily needs.
Nazareth Care, Wynnum Community
Nazareth House Wynnum was established by The Sisters of Nazareth and commenced operation 89 years ago. Prospective residents are offered a hilltop location overlooking Moreton Bay with the benefit of ocean breezes and priceless ocean views.
Spacious leafy grounds and pleasant shaded courtyards for quiet relaxation. Our Community is conveniently located with easy access to Moreton Bay esplanade, shopping centres, sports clubs and public transport and a comfortable 15 minute train ride from Wynnum North Station to the City of Brisbane.
The facility comprises 126 bed licenses of high and low care and is currently fully accredited with the ‘Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency’.
A community of six Sisters of Nazareth reside on-site and are personally involved in the day to day care of residents specifically with:
- Spiritual support
- Pastoral services
- Emotional support to residents and staff.
A re-building and expansion program is planned for the Nazareth Wynnum Community in the immediate future including:
- Rebuilding of the nursing home and hostel facilities inclusive of private rooms and ensuite facilities
- Construction of retirement living units which will offer support, security and accommodation to senior citizens
- Refurbishment of the heritage listed building for the provision of serviced apartments.
These services are operated by
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Email Enquiry option is not provided by this organisation
Please contact Nazareth Care Wynnum by phone on (07) 3393 5511 and mention DPS Guide as the referral source.