TriCare Labrador Aged Care Residence
Operator TriCare Ltd (25 other services)
TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Labrador Aged Care Residence is situated directly opposite the Broadwater in one of the most sought after waterfront locations at the northern end of the Gold Coast. Residents enjoy the peace and tranquillity of calming water views and beautiful year round sea breezes. Our purpose built single storey layout ensures access to outdoor areas plenty of sunshine and natural light, water views and outdoor access to manicured lawns and gardens.
TriCare Labrador Aged Care Residence provides residential care at a high level with accommodation options in private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits or single rooms available on a supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents.
Visitors are invited to join in or arrange your own family function. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Residential care at a high level for up to 70 residents
- Private suites with ensuites and extra service options or single rooms for eligible residents on a supported or concessional basis
- Extra Service options include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- Day respite program and residential care in single or shared accommodation for residents with wandering dementia
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Sitting rooms for our residents and guests to enjoy together with central dining rooms, activities room and multiple shaded courtyards and outdoor areas, barbeque facilities and private gardens available for your own family functions
- Respite and palliative care available
- Free car parking and public transport nearby
- Our home has a range of pets for resident enjoyment
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 5554 7383.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Labrador Aged Care Residence 71 Brighton Street Labrador (07) 5537 1066.
Government subsidised aged care
70 beds. 14 beds cater for secure dementia. 28 are extra service beds.
24/7 registered nursing, Couples rooms, Facility has pets, Non-dedicated respite, Palliative care, Partners without ACAT considered, Secure garden, Transitional care beds, Secure dementia beds, Specialist services (Physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP, dietary/pharmacy serv), Optional services (Extra Service gives residents higher level accommodation, services, food & recreational activities ).
These services are operated by TriCare Ltd.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about a bed / room vacancy or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...