Ozcare Villa Vincent
Organisation Ozcare (33 other services)
Set on two hectares with beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, Ozcare Villa Vincent located in Townsville in North Queensland offers climate-controlled comfort in the hot summer months, private patios and covered walk ways for all-weather strolls.
Multiple well-appointed, stylish common areas are open for everyone to enjoy. Watch a movie on our large screen TVs, get lost in a good book from our library, take a break in one of the quiet rooms, use the internet on one of our computers, get your hair cut at the hairdressing salon, relax in the lounge with tea and coffee making facilities or head outside to enjoy our extensive grounds with BBQ facilities, sitting areas, gazebos, gardens and walking paths.
On special occasions, take a trip outside the centre on our small bus or join in on the festivities held every month - there’s always something to do, and a friendly smile from the people there to help you.
We offer the highest possible standard of aged care and cater for a wide variety of needs. All residents have access to:
- Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Podiatrists, Dietitians, Speech Pathologist, Dentist, Optometrist and Hairdresser (fees apply in some cases)
- Secure special care and accommodation for married couples
- Meals and refreshments – meals are cooked on site and the menu reflects the use of fresh local produce to deliver nutritious and delicious meals which cater to all special dietary requirements
- Assistance with daily living (washing, grooming, continence management, mobility assistance, checking hearing aids, cleaning spectacles, eating and using utensils, including feeding if necessary)
- Administration of medications, injections, oxygen treatment, wound care, simple dressing materials and stoma care
- Emotional support in adjusting to the new living environment such as access to chaplains, church services, community visitors and appropriate health professionals
- A diverse range of programs and social activities
- A library with newspapers and books
- Laundry services, postal services, cleaning and maintenance
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Telephones, Televisions, VCR, CD and DVD players
To find out more about our room options, including prices and photos, or how to apply:
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...