Kilbride Aged Care Facility
Organisation Kennedy Health Care Group (7 other services)
Kennedy Health Care Group
"Specialists in Aged Care"
The Kennedy Health Care Group has been regarded as one of the leading privately owned aged care providers in Australia for more than 30 years. The Group consists of eight aged care facilities (both high and low care) and two retirement villages located across Sydney and in the Illawarra area.
We aim to continually provide high quality consumer directed care and service in a professional and courteous manner. Our management team have a wealth of experience amongst them to guide and direct the 800 plus staff that care for our 850 plus residents.
All of our aged care facilities are accredited by the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency and are complian with the Commonwealth Building Certification Instrument. We are currently a member of Aged and Community Services Australia to act as our peak body for advice and guidance in the industry. This ensures we are always up to date with the latest legislative changes and industry practice.
Overlooking the majestic valleys of Gilead, Kilbride Nursing Home was originally built in 1869 to accommodate the local water engineer, hence the name Kilbride which means "running water". Today it is a modern nursing home featuring:
- Single and multiple bed rooms.
- Peaceful and spacious landscaped recreation area.
- Adjacent to Kilbride Village.
- Accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency for three years until September 2011. Kilbride is currently compliant with all 44 expected outcomes of the Accreditation Standards as set out in the Quality of Care Principles 1997.
- Construction on a major upgrade and expansion of Kilbride that includes the addition of low care beds as well as the rebuilding of the high care north wing was completed in 2011.
Aged care home
8 Villas / ILUs.
These services are operated by Kennedy Health Care Group.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...