Organisation Warrigal (13 other services)
Warrigal Bundanoon was opened in 2008 and is one of Australia’s best. Our aged care home is located alongside the independent living units.
We provide every type of care service an older person may need in one location:
- Permanent care
- Respite care
- Dementia care
- Independent retirement living.
Warrigal Bundanoon offers 90 beds which includes 25 secure dementia unit beds all with friendly, courteous and caring staff, who will respect your views and consider your individual needs.
All our homes are fully accredited by the Commonwealth Government’s Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
Warrigal Bundanoon has been designed to offer varied levels of care and support to older people living in the Southern Highlands.
Your choice and comfort are our main concern.
Residential services – “Care in our home”
- Two internal cluster houses offering low, high level care and dementia specific services
- Spacious double rooms and luxury single rooms, all with ensuites and reverse cycle airconditioning
- Extra services available
- Landscaped courtyards and gardens off every house
- Several internal lounges and sitting areas
- Freshly cooked meals on-site
- 24 hour carer assistance and emergency call systems
- Coffee shop, hairdressing salon and cinema room
- Multi-denomination chapel
- Function rooms
- Therapy rooms, visiting medical practitioners, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist
- Team of volunteers and regularly organising craft mornings, bus outings, beauty therapy and various enjoyable activities.
Warrigal Bundanoon Independent Living Units
Warrigal Bundanoon is situated in the heart of the Southern Highlands. The Highlands offers a peaceful but interesting lifestyle with beautiful gardens and availability of a wide range of recreational pursuits.
We provide every type of care services an older person may need.
- Bundanoon’s recreational facilities include a community heated swimming pool, the Highlands Croquet Club, Solar Springs Health Farm, a tennis club, bowling club, Killarney Country Club and an assortment of shops, restaurants, galleries and churches.
- Nature lovers can enjoy and take bushwalks in the spectacularly beautiful rainforests and view the waterfalls, bird and other wildlife.
- The nearby villages of Exeter, Sutton Forest, Robertson and Berrima are interesting places to visit, while Moss Vale, Bowral and Mittagong offer a variety of shopping opportunities and community facilities. Further afield, but within a one to two hour scenic drive are Canberra, Wollongong, Nowra, Fitzroy Falls, Kangaroo Valley and Kiama.
- Residents may choose to be involved in the many social activities developed by the Village Services Coordinator. The program includes bus outings, a weekly shopping bus, entertainment afternoons, luncheons and weekly games.
- In addition, Bundanoon has medical practitioners, a Pharmacist and other health care professionals.
- Warrigal Bundanoon is an 18 acre estate built around a long established 90 bed aged care home.
- You can be as active as you choose or you can enjoy the privacy of your own unit.
- Architect designed, the brick self care units are spacious and airy and very competitively priced.
- Choose from one bedroom and study, two-bedroom or two-bedroom and study.
- Other features offered include north facing for maximum sunlight and warmth, modern kitchens and laundries, courtyards and balconies, lock up garages.
- 24 hour emergency call system is available to persons with special needs and situations.
- Residents will feel secure with the knowledge the premises are well lit and protected by security night patrols.
90 beds. 25 beds cater for secure dementia. 27 are extra service beds.
Couples rooms, Non-dedicated respite, Palliative care, Partners without ACAT considered, Secure garden, Secure dementia beds, Specialist services (Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy, Dietitian and Beautician (costs may apply)).
12 Villas / ILUs.
Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...