Organisation SWIAA Ltd
Location 84-88 Restwell Rd, Bossley Park NSW 2176
Phone (02) 8786 1222 · Fax (02) 8786 1567 DPS id 13772
We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community in a peaceful and clean environment. We have beautiful gardens, spacious and comfortable accommodation, community halls, Italian food and Tuscan style buildings where anybody can enjoy a continuity lifestyle. This is what SWIAA offers its residents from all nationalities.
SWIAA is situated at Bossley Park in the South West region of Sydney and includes 41 self care villas and a facility of 53 low care beds which includes 12 dementia specific beds and 41 beds for hostel care.
Special features include:
- Free bus to Stockland shopping centre twice a week and to Club Marconi once a week;
- Two community halls;
- Chapel with Catholic mass celebrated weekly (English / Italian/Spanish);
- Birthday of the month.
Each villa provides two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge/dining, toilet and laundry and some have a garage. All have reverse cycle air conditioning and monitored smoke alarms and emergency/nurse call alarms. Enjoy retirement lifestyle in a friendly community with peace, comfort and security.
SWIAA Gardens hostel offers:
- Excellent care according to the standards set out in the Aged Care Act;
- Committed, well trained staff led by a Registered Nurse;
- Staff on duty 24 hours per day;
- Buildings with European character and style;
- Single private room with ensuite;
- A secure 12 beds dementia unit for those requiring more specialised care;
- Delicious and nutritious meals cooked daily;
- A varied activities program; and
- Monthly party.
A warm welcome awaits you at SWIAA Village. Call us now to arrange a free, no obligation inspection. Prospective SWIAA Gardens residents are required to have an ACAT approval for low care. A bond might be charged if required.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Email Enquiry option is not provided by this organisation
Please contact SWIAA Village by phone on (02) 8786 1222 and mention DPS Guide as the referral source.