Miranda Aged Care Facility
Organisation Doherty Care
Excellence in the care of the aged since 1980
The newly rebuilt Miranda Aged Care Facility provides holistic, quality health care in a happy & informal atmosphere to ensure our residents retain their values, individuality & control of their life.
We offer ageing-in-place with low and high level care, respite and palliative care.
- 24 Hour Registered Nurses with Doctor of your choice
- Air conditioned single or double rooms for high care couples
- Large screen LCD cable televisions to lounges
- Diversional therapy and social program including, arts and crafts, music, visiting groups, games, cards, art classes, regular bus excursions, Happy Hour
- Barbecues in central courtyard
- Hairdressing salon, with visiting Beautician, massage and aromatherapy
- Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Therapy Aides.
Low level care extra service also provides:
- Individual rooms with ensuites
- Electric beds
- LCD televisions to all rooms, internet available
- Private dining room for family dinners and special occasions.
Please contact us to find out more.
80 beds. 27 beds cater for secure dementia. 27 are extra service beds.
24/7 registered nursing, Couples rooms, Non-dedicated respite, Palliative care, Secure garden, Secure dementia beds, Specialist services (Physiotherapy, podiatry), Optional services (Lifestyle and recreational activities, library services).
These services are operated by
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...