Aurrum Norah Head
Organisation Aurrum Aged Care (8 other services)
Aurrum Norah Head
The ideal choice for comfort, care and elegance
Aurrum Norah Head is a beautiful, purpose-built residence, well regarded for its luxury amenities, quality care and warm hospitality. With its beautifully appointed rooms, light filled living spaces and generous outdoor courtyard areas, this stylish home provides the perfect setting for residents to chat, socialise, or catch up with family and friends.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team of staff are committed to providing exceptional clinical care and support to residents and their families. Aurrum Norah Head offers low, high level and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service.
All private single rooms are modern, spacious, and well equipped and boast large individual ensuites with contemporary fittings and fixtures.
Nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our Head Dietitian by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu changes seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience the enjoyment of our residents, this elegant home offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- A Wellness Centre
- Fine dining experience
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site laundry
- A café open Monday to Friday
- A library
- A theatre
- A hairdressing salon
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Comfortable and spacious dining and lounge areas
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Car parking for residents
- Plenty of on-site parking.
Vacancy details have not been provided today
To enquire about vacancies or other services please send a message using the "Send Enquiry" tab.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...