The Conference will be hosting a number of leading experts to discuss the latest research, therapies and treatments, innovation, and technologies available that aim to better the lives of people with dementia.
The last day of the Conference will be covering topics on:
- Quality dementia care
- Creating tools for co-design with consumers
- Living with dementia
- Pathways and access to information, services, and support
- Developing benchmarks
- Dementia-friendly design
- Collaborative approaches to solution design
- Discrimination and human rights for people living with dementia
- The use and misuse of psychotropics in aged care on people with dementia
- Implementing change based on the Royal Commission
- The Federal Budget, what does this mean for you?
- Palliative care and advanced care planning
- And so much more
Expert speakers include Chief Executive Officer of Dementia Australia, Maree McCabe; Aged Care Quality and Safety Commissioner, Janet Anderson; Director for the Centre for Dementia Learning, Dementia Australia, Dr David Sykes; Chairman and Founder of Leef, and Chancellor of Swinburne University of Technology, Professor John Pollaers OAM, and many more.
To learn more about this event, head to the Informa Connect website.
When: 7-9 September, 2021
Where: Crown Melbourne