The Quality in Aged Care Conference 2019 is a critical event for all providers of aged care services to take away key insights and information from industry leaders, peak bodies and legislators and prepare their organisations for some of the biggest challenges facing the industry, including the Royal Commission and the new standards.
What you will take away
- Updates from industry peak bodies about ongoing reform and legislative changes
- Advice from organisations who’ve been through other Royal Commissions
- Insights from consumer advocacy groups around consumer expectations
- Strategies from award-winning, best practice providers to grow a consumer-focused culture
- Tools to measure & deliver quality care
- Innovative solutions to improve quality of life for of consumers
Location: Sydney Boulevard Hotel
For more information download the brochure here.