This conference will address challenges in recruiting staff, particularly from younger demographics, to the aged care sector, and offer strategies to retain staff. It will also analyse how training can be improved to ensure the calibre of staff and their qualifications align with the traits and experience necessary to provide high quality service to consumers.
What will you take away from this event?
- Insights from representatives from the Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce
- Methods to engage millennials and workers from other sectors
- Insights from innovative providers to change workplace culture for the benefit of your employees
- Ideas to grow your business and become an employer of choice through wellness programs for staff
- Best practice to develop opportunities for staff
- An understanding of the changes the aged care workforce will face in coming years
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Professor John Pollaers OAM, Chairman, Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce
- Samantha Bowen, Director, Acorn Network & Board Member, NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research
- Christopher Dougherty, General Manager Human Services, Prescare
- Georgina Chalker, Chief People & Customer Engagement Officer, integratedliving
+ many more!
Quote CC*AGE when registering and save an additional $200 off the current price. Group discounts available.