With over 7,000 attendees expected in 2020, Australian Healthcare Week has its very own dedicated Aged Care zone designed to showcase the latest technologies and products set to transform aged care service delivery now and in the years to come.
The expo will also be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities, including:
- Nursing and Midwifery: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $50,000 in prizes – including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 300+ exhibitors.
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s largest healthcare event – REGISTER NOW!
Dates: 30 September – 1 October 2020
Time: 10AM – 4PM Daily
Location: International Convention Centre Sydney