As the ongoing aged care reform is changing the sector landscape and putting the consumer in focus, providers are struggling with the implications of the reform. The new open and consumer driven market is immensely increasing industry competition and changing previous funding models.
3rd Australian Future of Aged Care Summit
The Summit provides attendees with the tools to remain financially sustainable in this new competitive climate. The summit offers a unique platform for aged care organisations to prepare for the next wave in consumer care innovation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Build tomorrow's aged care workforce
- Implement new models and partnerships for complex aged care
- Transform care delivery through technology
- Prepare for a financially sustainable future
4th Dementia Care Delivery Summit
There are currently 425,416 people living with dementia in Australia. With this in mind, organisational strategies to improve capacity and scalability are critical for the delivery of quality, person-centred care into the future. It is now more vital than ever before that dementia providers embrace innovative service delivery models and embed governance structures to strengthen care for people living with dementia across Australia.
The Dementia Care Delivery Summit will explore how Australia will respond to the growing and complex needs of Australians living with dementia.
Attendees will gain insights into:
- Models of care delivery to create and improve optimal living environments and conditions for people living with dementia
- Overcoming operational challenges to effectively balance risk management with duty of care and human rights
- Attracting, retaining and developing a dementia specific workforce
To secure the best possible rates for DPS subscribers, using VIP code WPXDPS when you reserve your place.
You can book via any summit website, or alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 02 9247 6000.