EREMEA believes that there is no place like home. We provide the care you need for yourself or a loved one to achieve a better quality of life while remaining in the familiar surroundings of home for longer. We take the pressure off extended family and loved ones by assisting with day to day needs and care for:
- elderly clients
- disabled and special needs children and adults
- individuals recovering from illness or accident.
- Personal care
- Respite care
- Domestic assistance
- Home maintenance
- Meal preparation
- Errand service
- Social support & companionship
- Nursing, therapy & exercise
- Transportation for limited mobility clients
- Visits to residential/care facility
- Family reporting on residential/care facility
- Top up care for clients in residential/care facility
- Monitoring of clients in residential/care facility
- Personal emergency alarm.
Why is EREMEA different?
- Flexible services cater for as much or as little care as required - packages available with no locked-in contracts
- Linguistically diverse carers for non-English speaking clients
- All staff fully trained and qualified in aged care, home & community care, or disability
- Formal quality accreditation (ISO 9001) = high quality services
- Comprehensive upfront assessment to determine most appropriate needs
- Immediate response to last minute, emergency and after hours situations (24/7)
- Experience working with other service providers
- Privately owned with strong ‘hands on’ involvement from management
- Our clients are like our family - we treat everyone with compassion, respect and affection.
Contact us today and request:
- A list of critical questions and answers to assist with your decision process.
- An obligation free needs evaluation
- Our detailed fee schedule.