Just moments from the town and beach of Torquay, Elouera is a warm and welcoming modern care home, bringing a fresh approach for aged care to this popular seaside location. We are located in a safe and quiet residential street, with the local library, shops and café scene only a short walk away.
With its name meaning ‘meeting place by the water’, Elouera is all about enjoying the best of this seaside location at your door, as well as the comfort of your own private room and ensuite.
From spending time outdoors in the gardens and nearby walking trails to relaxing in the day rooms with friends, as well as taking part in our engaging lifestyle program, at Elouera we want you to enjoy a full quality of life. And with around-the-clock care, the health of your body and mind rests in the best of hands.
Our home also has a relationship with Melbourne Geriatrician Group, meaning a Geriatrician visits the home regularly at no extra cost to the residents.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards, gardens and walking trails
- Hairdressing salon on-site
Activities and services
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available
Nursing home features
- Medium home (75 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment