Just a short stroll from the beautiful shores of Brighton Beach is Elanora – a home of uncompromising care and comfort, surrounded by beautiful gardens and staffed by dedicated professionals.
As one of Japara’s largest homes, we offer a wide variety of private and shared rooms for around 140 residents. Our carefully designed spaces include tranquil sitting rooms with views of the bay and private dining rooms for special celebrations with friends and family.
Whether relaxing in a courtyard with a book, taking part in our engaging lifestyle program or walking to the nearby shore, we want you to enjoy with us the full quality of life which Japara can offer.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens
- Library, internet, and reading room
- Hairdressing salon
- Panoramic views across bay from upstairs.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Close relationships with Brighton community members
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Gold & Silver packages available
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Large home (142 beds)