What assistance is offered
As an In-Home Programs client you will have access to a wide range of services provided by professional and well trained staff. Services and support can be adapted as your personal circumstances change.
Support may include assistance with:
- equipment such as shower chairs, toilet frames or grab rails
- household duties such as cleaning, washing or shopping
- nursing and allied health services
- linking with other activities in your local community
- personal care
- other areas negotiated according to your need.
Eligibility varies with different levels of support available. Please contact ECH for assistance with accessing support with suits your individual needs.
Fees vary depending on the support required and your financial circumstances. For further information, contact ECH In Home Programs.