Whether you have lived in your home for decades or for only a short while, your home symbolises your independence and the ability to live how you want. Discover our range of at-home services and get a little help if you need it to keep your home, your garden and yourself in tip top shape, and remain living confidently and independently in your own home as you age.
Support may include assistance with:
- equipment such as shower chairs, toilet frames or grab rails
- household duties such as cleaning, washing or shopping
- nursing and allied health services
- linking with other activities in your local community
- personal care
- other areas negotiated according to your need.
Eligibility varies with different levels of support available. Please contact ECH for assistance with accessing support with suits your individual needs.
Fees vary depending on the support required and your financial circumstances. For further information, contact ECH In Home Programs.