Worried about memory loss? Memory and behaviour changes are normal as people get older. They may be caused by stress, illness or a change in medication. They can also be an early sign of dementia.
Do you work with people with dementia? Dementia Australia NSW offers accredited education and professional develoment to assist health professionals to care for people with dementia.
Fun and Relaxation! For people with dementia, their families and friends. Dementia Australia NSW Dementia and Memory Community Centres run programs of dementia friendly activities all over NSW.
Caring for a loved one with dementia? Talk to Dementia Australia NSW. We offer free support and assistance, including:
- Face-to-face and telephone counselling
- A network of over 200 support groups across NSW
- Courses on caring for someone with dementia
- Practical helpsheets on a huge range of topics
- A library and information service
- Early intervention and activities programs.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Statewide service providing information, advice, support & education