The Daylesford Retreat offers short term holiday respite for carers (and their families) who support the frail aged, people with a disability and/or people with a mental health issue.
Located 90 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and 45 minutes from Melbourne Airport, this charming three bedroom home accommodates up to six people.
Daylesford offers an opportunity to relax and unwind with indulgent spas, wineries, golfing, bush walking, mineral springs, art and antique galleries, restaurants and cafes.
The Daylesford Retreat is available for use seven days a week and is smoke free. Priority will be given to ageing carers and carers of a person with a mental health issue.
The retreat is available to Care Connect clients, their carers as well as external agencies.
Refurbished with wheelchair accessibility the Retreat offers:
- a fully equipped modern kitchen
- a first bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite (spa bath, shower and toilet)
- a second bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite (shower and toilet)
- a third bedroom with twin beds
- laundry facilities including washer, dryer and clothes horse
- BBQ and outdoor dining area
- TV, DVD, CD player and books.
There is a two night minimum stay. Please contact us through the booking details below for pricing.
Payment can be made privately, where applicable, through a client's current package.
Care Connect acknowledges the support of the Department of Human Services (VIC) & the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
For bookings, please contact us by telephone or email.