COTA Victoria is the leading not-for-profit organisation representing the interests and rights of people aged 50+ in Victoria. For 70 years in Victoria, we have led government, corporate and community thinking about the positive aspects of ageing.
COTA Victoria provides a number of free services in-house and in community settings to assist people with understanding their rights and managing their lives.
COTA WISE Information line 1300 13 50 90
A free telephone information service connecting seniors with information matters of importance including; home care packages and assistance, pensions, concessions, accommodation, health & wellbeing, legal matters, dispute resolution and more.
Our qualified financial counsellor provides support and assistance to people experiencing hardship or financial difficulty such as:
- Advocating on your behalf with creditors including banks, debt collection agencies, and utility providers
- Advising you about possible government assistance
- Assistance with disputes and consumer issues.
Form Completion Service
Do you need assistance to complete complex paperwork? Our volunteers provide free assistance with a range of forms. These include completing your:
- Centrelink forms
- Insurance claim forms for homes and motor vehicles
- Public housing application forms
- Power of attorney forms.