Corumbene Help at Home is located in New Norfolk, part of the picturesque Derwent Valley, just 30 minutes from Hobart CBD, providing a range of community and aged care both in and out of the home.
Corumbene Help at Home understands how important your independence is to you. Our professional, dedicated staff can attend to your needs and help you retain the independence of living in your own home.
Whether you need short term help or ongoing support with regular activities, Corumbene Help at Home can assist with housekeeping, personal care, gardening, home maintenance and more.
For more information about Corumbene Help at Home please call (03) 6261 7330 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rural Primary Health Program
As part of the Australian Government’s move to consumer-directed care, Corumbene Care has been commissioned by Primary Health Tasmania to deliver services to help people better manage their chronic health condition within their home and local community. This program services the community in the Derwent Valley, Central Highlands and Southern Midlands.
Our goal is to assist people living with cardiovascular disease, chronic lung conditions and musculoskeletal disorders.
Corumbene Care will be working alongside Diabetes Tasmania to improve the health of people with diabetes.
There is no age restriction to be part of the program.
In collaboration with the GP and health care team, the CCRHP Clinical Care Coordinators will support patients to:
- self-manage their condition to improve their quality of life
- better navigate the health care system allowing them to remain as independent as possible within their own communities. After hours’ support will be determined on a case-by-case basis as part of the care planning process.
Our service model offers:
- a tailored care coordination service to meet the individual’s needs
- access to tele-monitoring services
- allied health support, linking people to existing local services where possible.
For more information about Corumbene Help at Home Rural Primary Health Program please call (03) 6261 7327 or email: email@example.com