What makes Coolibah Care Community stand out?
Coolibah’s mission to improve the lives of older people in our community, by promoting inclusion, engagement and independence, is a strong statement of commitment of support to you. Our community has chosen Coolibah as their preferred help in the home and aged care service provider for almost 50 years.
There are many ways that Coolibah is different to others in this field and it’s the Coolibah difference that makes our service stand out.
- The relationships you have with your carers are amongst the most vital in your life. Coolibah commits to providing the same carers whenever possible, so you get to know them and they get to know you and how you like things done.
- We strive to build a team of carers for you to choose from, who you feel comfortable having in your home.
- We understand how important it is for you to have control over the way your day unfolds and for carers to come to you at the time that works best for you, and for them to be on time. We arrive at appointments when we say we will, so you can get on with your daily schedule. Allow us just 15 minutes leeway for unexpected delays, such as traffic.
- Know you are getting the best! We spend a lot of time ensuring we employ the best possible people available – trained and experienced. All our carers must pass Coolibah’s stringent on-the-job assessments before they can work one-on-one with you.
- If you don't have a Home Care package, you can access the same Home Care services through our competitively priced Concierge Service. You can even top up your Home Care Package with our Concierge Services. Call 9535 0318 to find out how.
Here are some ideas for things that could help to make life a little better for you, in the home you love. Use this as a guide. If there is something else that would make a difference to you, and it’s not listed here, just ask and we will see what’s possible.
Our current services include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Care: showering, food preparation, medication support
- Social Support: accompanying you to shopping, appointments and outings
- Transport: driving you to appointments and outings
- Cleaning: general maintenance and gardening
- Foot care
- Helping you to keep active: going for a walk, to the pool, physiotherapy
- Keeping your life as pain-free as possible.
Give our experienced Customer Service Team a call on 9535 0300 or 9535 0318 to discuss what we can do to help you live the life you love.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services also available to DVA & VHC clients
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Available home care packages
Coolibah have vacancies to meet all Home Care Package level requirements. This includes 24 hour nursing and carer assistance. Please call our Home Care Specialist Team to discuss your requirements on 9535 0318.
Home and community care availability
Coolibah CHSP Day Club has current vacancies.
If you're looking for a very competitively priced interesting and fun day out for yourself or the person you care for, check out our Day Club. For under $18 per day, you can enjoy a range of activities designed to suit all participants in a supported and social environment. Included in this prices are freshly prepared hot and cold lunch choices and morning and afternoon teas. You can even choose to be picked up and dropped home if you like.
Programs run approximately 9 - 3pm each weekday* providing carers time to complete errands or take some well deserved time for yourself.
Coolibah's CHSP funded Day Club is the perfect daily respite option for those who do not have an ACAT or are awaiting a Home-Care (HC) Package allocation (you may be allocated HACC services). If you have a HC package please call our coordinators to check how you may be eligible.
Spots fill very fast so please call us on 9535 0318 to book.
*Note: Please check Day Club times as they may alter from day to day, dependent on the particular program.