Community Vision Social Centre
Community Vision offers social connections and support at our Woodvale Social Centre, also located in Perth’s northern suburbs. We understand the importance of creating and maintaining social connections within the community. The Social Centre is home to our ‘Sunshine’ group that supports individuals and their families/carers who are living with dementia. Our professional caring team of dementia specific trained employees provide an environment that is dedicated to Best Practice, maintaining dignity and choice for those living with dementia.
Come join us at Community Vision Social Centre where we provide:
- A relaxed and safe environment for clients enjoyment and the opportunity to make new friends.
- Sensory room specifically designed to safely explore and stimulate all five senses. Beneficial to those living with Dementia and mental health issues.
- Leisure and lifestyle activities such as arts and crafts, exercise groups for all abilities and social excursions within the community including our regular ‘Memory Café’.
- Local Entertainment, music, and guest speakers.
- Education in technology such as VR (Virtual Reality), iPads and mobile phones.
Our Social Centre is open Monday to Saturday, including the provision of evening services.
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes services for frail aged clients, people with dementia/younger people with disabilities; evening programs available