About Comfort Keepers.
Comfort Keepers is a world leading in-home support organisation with over 15 yrs experience delivering both Private and Commonwealth Funded Support Services.
We provide a range of in-home support services that are specifically designed to assist you to remain in your own home, connected to your family and friends.
Our team of support staff receive all mandatory training and access to a year round on line training platform ensuring their skills are of the highest quality, along with first aid and CPR, investing in our staff means the standard of support and services we provide exceeds the expectations of our clients by making a positive difference to their lives.
CHSP Flexible Respite is designed to give the Primary Carer a break from their caring role. We
provide qualified, trained and experienced Support
Workers to deliver:
• Day respite providing day time support in the home
• Overnight respite providing overnight support in the home
• Individual community access one-on-one structured activities supporting individual living and social interaction
• Host family day/overnight respite day care received by a client in another person’s home
• Mobile respite respite from a mobile setting