We understand that it can sometimes be very demanding looking after a loved one requiring 24 hour care & even the most dedicated carers’ need a break sometimes. Clients use our services to allow themselves time to attend to everyday tasks like shopping and some utilise our services for extended periods to allow them to go on holidays. Whatever the length of time, our clients know their loved ones are in safe hands and are comfortable in the familiar surroundings of home.
Our Respite for Carer Service can include:
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care
- Live-in Care
- Transport to and from doctors and other appointments
- Oral Hygiene
- Basic Foot and Skin Care
- Communication, including Reading and Writing assistance
- Fitting Aids and Appliances
- Prompting , Preparing and Cooking Meals
- Assistance with Eating and Drinking.
Colbrow Homecare's dedicated care staff are available to provide respite for carers for as little as one hour, up to 24 hours a day for any length of time required. Our flexible and responsive approach ensures our clients’ needs are met.