Co.As.It. Community Services is a well respected and trusted community care service provider that supports the community in providing services that are tailored to suit individual's needs.
It is a not for profit, charitable organisation and non denominational. It is able to meet the culture and linguistic need of the client and carer. Co.As.It. prides itself on the following values:
- Honesty, integrity and ethical practices
- Compassionate, innovative and exemplary in service standards.
Our in home support services:
- Meet your needs arising from physical, medical, social and/or psychological factors
- Provide you with the choice of services and how best they
can be delivered to support you in remaining living in your
- Are flexible, inclusive and reliable
- Are culturally and linguistically appropriate for you and
- Require a low contribution from you and are value for money, making our services less expensive than private care
- Are able to be progressed through various levels of care, from very basic to high complex needs with limited documentation and changes in service providers
- Are able to be brokered through other agencies where CALD client is needing a language specific support worker.