Club Monte is a seniors’ day therapy club operating on Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 2pm at Montefiore’s Hunters Hill Hal Goldstein Campus.
Club Monte offers:
- Entertainment – interesting speakers, musical performances, movies, celebrations such as birthdays, simchas, Jewish and Australian holidays
- Activities – crafts, quizzes, games, cards, regular outings to places of interest and a well-supplied library
- Latest technology and digital services
- Wellbeing therapies – access to our Allied Health professionals, hydrotherapy, remedial massage, exercise groups and more.
- A pick-up and drop-off service is available.
To find out more, contact (02) 9879 2726 or email email@example.com
Centre based care features
Additional details: Centre operates Tuesday to Friday inclusive; transport is limited to specific areas on specific days; CHSP funding is for ongoing onsite therapy programs
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Includes Hydrotherapy services supervised by qualified therapists