Quality refurbished retirement village units on Bribie Island with:
- Two-bedroom retirement village unit options
- 24-hour emergency response system
- security screens and doors
- premium quality fittings, fixtures and appliances
- private entertaining area
- dishwasher, skylight, airconditioning and heating in selected units
- remote garage door with walk through to main living area.
Woorim Retirement Village is a close-knit retirement village on Bribie Island offering a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, providing you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Our dedicated staff will take care of all your gardening & maintenance as well as offering community aged care support should you need it.
You can enjoy recreational and outdoor activities at Woorim, with the beach conveniently located nearby and the popular Bribie Island Golf Club just across the road.
- Flexible purchase options
- Garden and maintenance taken care of for you
- Community care services available in your own home.
Retirement village residents enjoy regular activities and get togethers, and social outings to events and local attractions are open to everyone. The retirement village also has an active Residents’ Committee. Woorim Retirement Village supports ageing-in-place with community care options on site with Churches of Christ Care Community Care Program Bribie Island/Caboolture and residential aged care available close by at Churches of Christ Care Aged Care Service Bribie Island, Bongaree.
At Woorim Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information contact
Churches of Christ Care Woorim Retirement Village, Bribie Island
7-13 Golf Drive, Woorim QLD 4507
Phone: (07) 3410 3708
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system