Quality modern retirement village units on the Sunshine Coast with:
- two and three-bedroom retirement village unit options
- 24-hour emergency response system, security fixtures
- full kitchen and laundry
- ceramic cook top, wall oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- premium quality fittings, fixtures and appliances
- reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans
- generous outdoor entertaining area
- remote garage
- security screen doors
- 550 litre rain water tank.
Nestled in the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland and surrounded by lush, subtropical rainforest gardens, you will discover Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour.
The village offers spacious two-bedroom, two-bedroom plus study, and three-bedroom retirement units with outstanding features including large, open plan living areas, quality fixtures and fittings, built-in robes and remote garage with extra storage. All units are fitted with reverse cycle air-conditioning and a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Travel worry free we will take care of your home while you are away
- Care and support services to suit your individual needs.
This retirement community is conveniently located only a five-minute drive from the thriving hinterland township of Nambour & 20 minutes to the local community with retail, health and transport services at your doorstep including the Sunshine Coast Airport, which is less than a 15-minute drive away.
At Sanctuary Park you can say goodbye to gardening and maintenance worries – and hello to friends and lifestyle. Enjoy regular activities and outings with our active Residents’ Committee including off-site visits in our village bus. Our Community Centre offers a perfect place to meet new friends, enjoy a barbecue with friends on the deck, check emails in the computer hub or relax reading a book from the village library.
At Sanctuary Park Retirement Community you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information contact
Churches of Christ Care Sanctuary Park Retirement Community
44 Zealey Road, Nambour
Phone: (07) 5476 4657
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system; small pets are welcome in selected units