Palms Aged Care is a 50 bed aged care home located in a beautiful quiet street in Ingham, North Queensland.
Our fantastic team of dedicated and caring staff offer residents a safe & friendly environment with an atmosphere that encourages independence, choice and dignity.
Residents are encouraged to join the specially developed leisure and lifestyle programs that provide stimulating and interesting activities which increase opportunities to socialise, relax and have fun. Our regular outings encourage socialisation and connection with the broader community.
Alternatively, residents can spend quiet time in their own comfortable and spacious room.
Every room at Palms Aged Care are equipped with internet, telephone and television connections and split system air conditioning for added comfort. Residents are invited to add their own personal touches by bringing in some of their own belongings.
Palms Aged Care provides:
- Exceptional secure high quality care
- Registered Nurses
- Highly qualified staff 24 hours a day
- A fantastic and comprehensive lifestyle program including regular outings
- Private ensuited rooms available
- Regular access to hairdressing, manicures, podiatry and physiotherapy.
Residents can wander through our beautiful gardens and courtyards which provide a peaceful place to visit with friends or rest and read your favourite book.
Our cook prepares fresh, delicious and nutritious meals on-site every day.
You are an individual and at Palms Aged Care we provide you with a magnificent resort style environment so you can express your individuality.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visting Allied Health Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Speech Therapist