Quality refurbished retirement village units in Toowoomba with:
- Two-bedroom retirement village unit options
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- airconditioned comfort in selected units
- modern kitchen and laundry
- separate dining and living areas
- your own water tank and garden
- lock-up garage
- community centre and arranged social activities.
Discover Nubeena Retirement Village, a unique village in Toowoomba on the rolling Darling Downs west of Brisbane. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
We provide a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Community care services available in your own home
- Residential aged care on-site.
The Nubeena Retirement Village Community Centre is a popular venue for village activities such as carpet bowls, music appreciation or church services. A servery with tea and coffee making facilities is located within the hall and this venue is available for residents’ private use (by arrangement with management).
At Nubeena Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care, Nubeena Retirement Village
885 Ruthven Street South, Toowoomba 4350
Ph: (07) 4687 4400
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system