Quality refurbished retirement village units in Toowoomba with:
- two-bedroom units all with patio
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- airconditioned comfort in selected units
- modern kitchen and laundry with quality fixtures and fittings
- separate dining and living areas
- your own water tank and garden
- lock-up garage
- community centre and arranged social activities.
Discover Nubeena Retirement Village, a unique village in Toowoomba on the rolling Darling Downs west of Brisbane. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
We provide a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Community care services available in your own home
- Residential aged care on-site.
The Nubeena Retirement Village Community Centre is a popular venue for village activities such as carpet bowls, music appreciation or church services. A servery with tea and coffee making facilities is located within the hall and this venue is available for residents’ private use (by arrangement with management).
At Nubeena Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care, Nubeena Retirement Village
885 Ruthven Street South, Toowoomba 4350
Ph: (07) 4687 4400
Nubeena Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is located in Toowoomba and has 70 homes set amongst spacious landscaped grounds. It is co-located with Toowoomba Aged Care Service and Community Care, supporting ageing-in-place. The village is located close to public (4.1km) and private (6.0km) hospitals and walking distance to medical services and retail.
• Two bedrooms one bathroom
• Fully refurbished
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Modern kitchen and European style laundry
• Quality fixtures and appliances including single drawer dishwasher
• Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Back patio
• Security screens and doors
• 24-hour Emergency Response System
• Onsite book and DVD library
• Resident community centre, bus for outings and arranged social activities
• Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only