Quality new retirement village apartments in Brisbane with:
- one and two-bedroom retirement village apartment options
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- six star energy rating and environmentally sustainable materials
- contemporary kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- open plan living
- large bedrooms with built in robes
- password only access to the building
- separate dining and living areas
- reverse cycle airconditioning
- generous private patio and spacious landscaped grounds
- secure undercover car parking.
Moonah Park Retirement Village is a unique retirement village located in Mitchelton. The retirement community is co-located with Churches of Christ Care Moonah Park Aged Care Service Mitchelton and Churches of Christ Care Community Care Program Brisbane North, offering a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages providing you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We'll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Password secure units, parking and storage
- Village bus and activities hall.
Moonah Park Retirement Village is a small complex and it is easy to develop friendships with everyone living in the village. There are barbecue facilities on site where you can spend quality time with your family and friends, while enjoying the pleasant outdoor setting. When you want some quiet relaxation, enjoy reading one of the books from our library. At Moonah Park Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
Churches of Christ Campus – Mitchelton
Moonah Park Retirement Village is located on our Integrated Community Campus at Mitchelton. Our campus is a community where people feel safe, valued and respected; where care, accommodation and support is available to all.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care Moonah Park Retirement Village, Mitchelton
6 Blaker Road, Mitchelton 4053
Ph: (07) 3513 9010
Moonah Park Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is located in Mitchelton, approximately 12 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. The low-rise complex comprises 14 apartments and is a part of the Churches of Christ Campus at Mitchelton. It is collocated with residential aged care, community care and seniors housing services. Built in 2012, the complex includes undercover parking and a lift access. It is close to public transport including buses and trains.
•Two bedroom one bathroom/laundry
•Modern kitchen and bathroom
•Security access to the building and secure parking
•Spacious dining and living areas leading out to a large patio
•Split system air-conditioner
•24-hour Emergency Response System
•Café, gazebo and hairdresser
•Community bus and arranged social activities
•Undercover walkway to community areas
•Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only