Quality refurbished retirement village units in Oakleigh Melbourne with:
- Two-bedroom units in a small complex of six
- private rear garden, paved for minimum maintenance
- ceiling and wall insulation
- gas heating in lounge/dining
- 24-hour Emergency Response System*
- spacious landscaped grounds
- secure entry from spacious lock-up garage with Tilt-a-Doors (with room for storage/work space).
Grant Street is a unique retirement village, located conveniently at Oakleigh, Melbourne. These retirement units consist of six two-bedroom residential units in a well established suburban community close to shops and public transport. The village is within 0.2km of Oak Towers Aged Care Service for extra peace of mind.
These retirement village units have been designed by one of Australia’s most respected architects in the specialist field of housing for older people. Grant Street units offer you a retirement living concept that is local community orientated rather than an isolated village.
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Enjoy a range of residents activities and outings.
At Grant Street, Oakleigh you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do. For more information, please contact us.
*Note from owner: Equipment is supplied by the owner and monitoring costs are charged directly to the resident. The monitoring charges are in addition to the maintenance charges.* Images are indicative only
Additional details: Emergency call system monitoring fee is not included in the maintenance cost