Quality refurbished retirement village units in Bundaberg with:
- Two-bedroom units with private patio
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- modern kitchen and laundry
- separate dining and living areas
- security screens and doors
- spacious landscaped grounds
- lock-up garage
- ceiling fans and airconditioning in selected units.
Gracehaven Retirement Village is a picturesque retirement village in Bundaberg where you can enjoy comfortable and relaxed living in a natural setting. The Village has 13 retirement units, which are clustered together to promote a sense of community and security. Churches of Christ Care Gracehaven Aged Care Service Bundaberg is co-located on site, offering further care if ever required. We provide a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care & support packages if or when you need them. Bundaberg is situated on the Burnett River and is the central hub of the region, yet only five hours by car or train to Brisbane. It is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- On-site hairdresser, residents’ activities and mobile library
- Respite care and residential aged care available.
Gracehaven Retirement Village is a friendly community where you can enjoy relaxing with other residents and taking part in the many activities available on site. The adjoining aged care residential facility has regular activities, concerts & barbecues and they extend an invitation to the retirement living residents, attend at any time.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care, Gracehaven Retirement Village, Bundaberg 71 Dr Mays Road, Bundaberg Q 4670
Phone: (07) 4122 5615 or 0448 004 392