Quality refurbished retirement village units in the Darling Downs with:
- one and two-bedroom retirement village unit options
- 24-hour emergency response systems
- modern kitchen and laundry
- separate dining and living areas
- combined lounge/dining room with adjoining kitchen
- lock-up garage with some units
- airconditioning available in selected units
- close access to a medical centre, pharmacy and shops.
Crows Nest Retirement Village is a sought after retirement haven and a pleasant 40-minute drive north of Toowoomba. Twenty units are co-located in the village grounds offering residential and community care for residents.
Crows Nest Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them, including residential aged care on-site.
- Flexible purchase options giving you choices to do things you’ve always wanted to do
- We’ll take care of the gardening and maintenance
- Community and residential aged care available on-site
- A range of residents’ activities and outings.
There is always plenty to do at Crows Nest Retirement Village and you are welcome to join in as many or as few activities as you choose. The Kooltoopa Kookaburra Club has been operating for many years and offers a range of activities such as bus trips and outings.
At Crows Nest Retirement Village you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care Crows Nest Retirement Village
8 Grace Street, Crows Nest 4355
Phone: (07) 4687 4400