Chesterville Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Our village offers support with community based care options available from local providers. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure & supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
We look forward to you becoming part of this vibrant community.
Your choice of beautifully refurbished one & two-bedroom units with:
- Ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fixed floor coverings
- Taps and bathroom fittings
- Power, light and communications fittings
- Range hood, stove/cooktop and oven
- Hot water system
- Smoke detectors/alarms
- External window furnishings (blinds and awnings)
- Flyscreens to windows
- Security screen doors and window locks
- Clothes dryer for first floor units
- First floor units accessible via lift, ramp or stairs
- Shared clothes line for ground floor units (in rear courtyard/garden)
- Emergency response system by request.
Located in the south-eastern suburb of Cheltenham, less than 20 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD, Chesterville Retirement Village provides easy access to a variety of facilities including:
- Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- Medical facilities
- Cinemas and restaurants
- Recreational facilities
- Public transport – train and bus
- Melbourne domestic and international airports.