Quality refurbished retirement village units in Melbourne, Ormond with:
- two-bedroom unit options
- private rear garden, paved for minimum maintenance
- ceiling and wall insulation
- fitted fly screens to all opening windows
- 24-hour emergency response systems*
- easily operated electric switches and power points
- non-slip flooring to bathroom, toilet and laundry floors
- a secure and private environment
- secure entry from spacious lock-up garage with Tilt-a-Doors (with room for storage/work space).
Bethany Close consists of a cluster of two-bedroom retirement village units in Ormond, a well established suburban community close to shops and public transport.
Bethany Close has been designed by one of Australia’s most respected architects in the specialist field of housing for older people. Bethany Close offers you a retirement living concept that is local community orientated rather than an isolated village.
At Bethany Close you can enjoy the freedom to do the things you have always wanted to do.
*Note from owner: Equipment is supplied by the owner and monitoring costs are charged directly to the resident. The monitoring charges are in addition to the maintenance charges.
For more information please contact
Churches of Christ Care Bethany Close, Ormond
Arnott Street, Ormond, VIC 3204
Phone (03) 9488 8805