Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Chamberlain Gardens Aged care is located at Wyoming on the Central Coast.
This modem facility backs onto Niagara Park Reserve in a private and secure location, enjoying attractive views of the Australian bush.The facility has 24 hour professional nursing care and provides care services tailored to the specific needs of each resident.
- Landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Well appointed lounges and quiet areas with modern decor
- A well stocked library and mobile library service
- Hairdresser available on-site
- Multi-denominational services
- Facility bus with wheelchair access
- Allied health services
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Wireless internet access
- Diverse activity programs
- All bedrooms with ensuites
- Rooms with private balconies available.
To complement the 24 hour nursing care at Chamberlain Gardens, entertainment and activities are designed to enhance the quality of life for all our residents and to maximise their mental & physical wellbeing. We understand that companionship is important to our residents and seek to offer activities that fulfil their social needs. These include:
- Regular bus outings
- Allied health services such as dental, physiotherapy and podiatry
- Varied entertainment and activity programs
- Volunteer program
- Pastoral care services offering emotional and spiritual support to residents and their families.
As part of our commitment to providing excellent & personalised care, Chamberlain Gardens encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.
Nursing home features
- Large home (145 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Optometrist, Dentist, Podiatrist, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer and Pastoral Care program
Chamberlain Gardens backs on to Niagara Park Reserve and enjoys beautiful views of the Australian bush. This airconditioned private room in the secure area of our Home features an ensuite and access to a private outdoor patio with either a courtyard or bushland outlook. For more information or to arrange a tour of our Home please call 1800 246 637.