Catholic Homes is a not-for-profit organisation that has been caring for Western Australians for more than 50 years. Catholic Homes supports people to live in their own homes independently through its Home Care services.
No matter what level of support you or your loved one needs at home, our caring team will create you a personalised Home Care package that allows you to continue to do the things you love.
At Catholic Homes you will have:
- Your own dedicated and friendly care team
- Transparency of charges and competitive rates
- Flexible service delivery to meet your changing needs.
- We fit into your life and routine and will make sure we are on time to your appointments.
Home Care Packages
A Home Care Package provides a co-ordinated package of services tailored to meet your care needs to:
- help you stay in your own home as you get older
- give you choice and flexibility in the way your care and services are provided to you at home.
We listen and give you choice and flexibility to change the services provided as your needs change. At Catholic Homes you will have:
- your own dedicated and friendly care team
- transparency of charges and competitive rates
- flexible service delivery to meet your changing needs.
We fit into your life and routine and will make sure we are on time to your appointments.
There are four levels of Home Care packages that Catholic Homes can offer;
- Level 1 - You need some help with the basics, cleaning, gardening and a bit of shopping
- Level 2 - You need a bit more support on top of the basics, such as personal care or physiotherapy
- Level 3 - You need support every other day to assist with the basics, getting out and about, personal care and other care services
- Level 4 - You need almost daily support to stay healthy, at home and connected to your friends and family
We can provide you with a wide range of services to support you to live at home. These include:
- Nursing Care and Personal Care
- Allied Health Services (including Podiatry and Physiotherapy)
- Domestic Service and Gardening
- Meals and Nutrition
- Communication Aides
- Technology support.
We also provide other additional services which you or your family may need;
- Day Therapy
- Private Services
- Veterans Community Nursing
- Volunteers in Place Service
- Short Term Restorative Care.
Our friendly team will listen and support you to make the decisions that affect your health and wellbeing. Our individualised approach to caring, gives you the opportunity to live life to the full.
If you have any questions about Home Care packages, how to access our services or for advice on navigating the process with the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT), contact our Home Care team on 1300 244 000 or email email@example.com.
For our 2018/2019 fee schedule, please visit us at: https://www.catholichomes.com/our-services/home-care/.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Services for private clients and Short Term Restorative Care (STRC)