Villa Maria Centre Ipswich is a welcoming residential facility dedicated to the care of older women. The multi-storey buildings (with lifts) accommodate 40 residents in comfortable standard and standard plus rooms.
Residents enjoy a variety of entertaining programs and activities and also have access to a library, an on-site chapel with services held weekly, pleasant BBQ and garden areas, a variety of recreational spaces and a visiting pets program. With its warm and welcoming environment, Villa Maria Centre Ipswich ensures residents feel right at home.
- Activities room, craft room and day room
- BBQ and garden areas
- On-site chapel (services held weekly)
- Intimate dining rooms and family meeting rooms
- Spacious lounge rooms
- Prayer/meditation room
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs
- Arts and crafts
- Cultural and spiritual activities
- Daily activities program
- Visiting pets program.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care