Villa Maria Centre Fortitude Valley is a stately, heritage-listed facility, including on-site chapel, and is conveniently located in the heart of Brisbane with easy access to shops and other local amenities.
Villa Maria Centre houses a total of 50 rooms - 41 individual, comfortably sized standard plus rooms and nine generously sized suite rooms.
Residents have the opportunity to access a wide variety of programs and services including fun and interesting exercise and activities programs, a hair salon, on-site chapel with Catholic mass held weekly, visiting pets program, library and pleasant BBQ and garden area with undercover seating. The Sisters of Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament also reside at the Villa Maria Centre Fortitude Valley.
- Varied, fun and interesting exercise and activities programs
- Close to shops and transport
- Hairdressing salon
- Activities room
- Visiting pets program
- BBQ, garden area and undercover seating
- Chapel with Catholic mass held weekly
- Prayer/meditation room
- Spacious dining room and formal lounge room with large screen TV on each floor.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Doctors, Dentist
Types of care
- Residential aged care