Boasting stunning views of Lake Illawarra and lush garden scenery, St Mary's Retirement Village offers 34 units, available on a rental basis only. Conveniently, the village is within easy walking distance to the St Mary's Catholic parish church and the Berkeley shopping centre is just half a kilometre away.
St Mary's Retirement Village residents are able to participate in various organised social activities, some of which encourages bonding and friendship with the adjacent hostel community.
'Community' is a word that St Mary's fondly strives to bring alive every day through the fun of group activities, friendship and a warm and caring environment for residents and their families.
- 34 units available
- Ground level apartments
- Co-located with St Marys Residential Aged Care
- Stunning views of Lake Illawarra and garden scenery
- St Mary's Catholic Church within easy walking distance
- Variety of organised activities
- Homely atmosphere
- Visiting hairdresser
- Well maintained gardens
- Close proximity to local shops
- Community room for activities.