We warmly welcome you to our newly opened service: St Catherine’s in Bathurst. This state-of-the-art residential service is built on our longstanding values: trust, respect, hospitality, compassion and excellence. We believe in creating a sense of community and inclusion in an attractive, caring environment.
At St Catherine’s, we foster your independence and encourage you to participate in the events and activities that suit your individual needs, interests and abilities. An extensive range of leisure and lifestyle programs are available including social activities and day trips and personalised lifestyle and therapy programs. Our highly qualified and compassionate staff are dedicated to enhancing your quality of life.
St Catherine’s is part of the Catholic Healthcare family, a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare.
Accommodation - 130 private rooms:
- Premium single room (average size 23m²)
- Dementia specific single room (average size 23m²)
- Premium Plus single room (average size 23m²).
Furnishings and fittings in rooms:
- Built-in wardrobes
- Call bell
- Electric high/low beds
- Phone connection
- 40 inch flat screen TV with integrated DVD player
- Air-conditioning individually controlled to each room.
Location and shops:
- Under two kilometres to the local shops
- Approximately 20 metres to public transport.
- Multiple purpose activities/exercise room
- Landscaped garden areas with outdoor and undercover seating
- Full service chapel with regular services
- Dedicated outdoor area for people living with dementia
- Spacious common lounge and dining areas
- Hairdressing salon
- Full service café
- Wellness centre.
- Art therapy program
- Music therapy program
- Cultural and spiritual activities
- Dementia specific lifestyle program
- Social activities/outings
- Palliative care suite.