Charles O’Neill Hostel is a modern, single-storey residential service in the Newcastle area, accommodating up to 40 residents in comfortable individual standard rooms with private en-suites. Built in 2001, Charles O’Neill Hostel has generously sized rooms with easy access to the lovely gardens. Aimed at people with low-support needs, Charles O'Neill Hostel boasts a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and is ideal for those who want to enjoy life free from the hassles of housework, cooking and laundry.
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Central dining room and formal lounge room
- Large patio area
- Library and sitting areas
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs