Charles O’Neill Hostel is a modern, single-storey residential service in the Newcastle area, accommodating up to 40 residents in comfortable individual standard rooms with private ensuites. Built in 2001, Charles O’Neill Hostel has generously sized rooms with easy access to the lovely gardens. Aimed at people with low support needs, Charles O'Neill Hostel boasts a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and is ideal for those who want to enjoy life free from the hassles of housework, cooking and laundry.
- BBQ, garden areas and undercover seating
- Central dining room and formal lounge room
- Large patio area
- Library and sitting areas
- Tea/coffee and refreshment facilities
- TV room with large screen TV and DVDs.
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, nutrition & diet, speech pathology, pastoral care
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer Group & Community Engagement Programs; beauty services; leisure & lifestyle programs; pet therapy